Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dealing with Outer Space issues


http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/101503

I decided this year at the last minute to once again join the international writing event, the NaNoWriMo. As part of this a person must write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. I imagine it was kind of like going around the world in 30 days, because it is a frantic drive to complete a novel from beginning to end. I was able to do this twice in the past years, and thought it would be a good idea to do this again. This year, I joined with the Smashword Publishing to let readers see how this work in progress is going, so I am posting a copy of the work as I go along. I am trying to do this once a week, so it gets rather wild trying to keep up with everything at once. For inspiration, I definitely fall back on years of being an avid fan of Space Adventure Books and Movies. So I am thinking of these beautiful memories of fantastic fantasy.
The influences for myself include: Dr. Spock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW BOOK TRAILER ABOUT EGYPT