Saturday, January 14, 2012

All for the Love of Cooking!






A THING SO IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW: how to cook!

I believe no matter what, meals are an important thing each and every day. With a tightening of the economy, I believe knowing how to cook a simple, healthy, inexpensive meal can really help the family budget.
I have cooked all of my life. I have been remembering back at some of the grocery stores and things like this which have always been a part of my life.

Grocery Stores have certainly changed, and people have changed, but some of the favorite foods remain the same. And healthy food always remains the same!

I still look at ads and coupons for sales, that is for sure!

I still love to share my recipes with people and show them how to cook things when they ask.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW BOOK TRAILER ABOUT EGYPT