Sunday, August 31, 2014

Countdown The Vampire Diaries . . . October 2

I AM COUNTING THE DAYS.... SO THOUGHT I WOULD DO THIS ON AN INSIDE PAGE ON THIS BLOG...

It is now (drum roll please) HOURS UNTIL OCTOBER 2 WHEN THE NEW SEASON BEGINS!

IN November of the year 2013, which seems like a very long time to me today, I published my very first Kindle World book of The Vampire Diaries.

I am still as excited as back then, if not more so.

I guess I woke up one morning and thought, could I be what is called "A Fan." I found this was so, so I just made myself a cup of coffee and dealt with it, and now live with it.

So eventually, for me as a writer, this started my own road of self-discovery and challenge and I wrote a book and was so thrilled it was published, and is today.
Since then I have written several books, some on the themes that other fans like me thought they would like to see the actors of that marvelous show act out. One by one, I wrote about these and the books are available today.

These books are all in the Teen and Young Adult Division of Kindle World and I am so glad that this situation came into my life.

The Vampire Diaries continues to be a television show which has many sides, very awesome to be able to do that.

So I decided to add this countdown to my posting. I want to see what happened next. This is what great writing is about and this is what great television entertainment is about.

Sincerely,

Romance Novelist Anna Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW BOOK TRAILER ABOUT EGYPT